Clinical Research Associate(s)
Ideally, candidates will possess the following:
- University degree in medicine, pharmacy, biology or as a paramedical
- Fluency in English
- Experience in clinical research preferred, though not required
- Availability to travel frequently throughout Europe
- Ability to relocate to our office in Langen, Germany for 3-6 months until the office in Warsaw will be opened
- Excellent communication skills and computer literacy
- A full clean drivers license
As a Clinical Research Associate you will monitor clinical study phases I-IV, working as part of a highly qualified team. Responsibilities will primarily involve management of assigned investigational study sites including: prestudy, initiation, in progress monitoring and study close out site visits. Approximately 60% travel can be expected.
This is the most interesting position for young and highly motivated people with a lot of responsibility and excellent career perspectives. ICON offers a competitive compensation package including a company car and the opportunity to advance in a growing international organisation.
Applicants should send their Resume/CV (preferably photograph supplemented), with salary expectations and start date by e-mail or fax to:
ICON Representative Office in Germany
wstecz Podziel się ze znajomymi