ICON Clinical Research
ICON is a leading global clinical research management company with 40 offices throughout Europe, the USA, Canada, Asia Pacific, South America and South Africa. The company has established a first class reputation for providing global pharmaceutical development services of exceptional quality and integrity. As part of our continuing expansion program we invite suitably qualified applications for the following position to be based in our new office in Warsaw, Poland:
CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE(S)
Ideally, candidates will possess the following:
- University degree in medicine, pharmacy, biology or as a paramedical
- Fluency in English
- Experience in clinical research preferred, though not required
- Availability to travel frequently throughout Europe
- Ability to relocate to our office in Langen, Germany for 3-6 months until the office in Warsaw will be opened
- Excellent communication skills and computer literacy
- A full clean drivers license
As a Clinical Research Associate you will monitor clinical study phases I-IV, working as part of a highly qualified team. Responsibilities will primarily involve management of assigned investigational study sites including: prestudy, initiation, in progress monitoring and study close out site visits. Approximately 60% travel can be expected.
This is the most interesting position for young and highly motivated people with a lot of responsibility and excellent career perspectives. ICON offers a competitive compensation package including a company car and the opportunity to advance in a growing international organisation.
Applicants should send their Resume/CV (preferably photograph supplemented), with salary expectations and start date by e-mail or fax to:
ICON Representative Office in Germany
Podziel się ze znajomymi