Researcher Advanced Technology
Toyota has built an unrivalled reputation throughout Europe for reliability and customer service & satisfaction. The company currently employs over 20.000 people in Europe. Toyota?s European Headquarters, Toyota Motor Europe, is based in Brussels. R&D and Manufacturing company (RDMC), a division of TME, was established in 1998 to lead the rapid expansion of Toyota?s manufacturing and R&D activities. In fact currently 7 plants are up and running and last year we invested in the Research & Development centre to continue to develop, design and build cars in Europe for Europeans. Leaders in environmental technologies, we drive the development of cleaner engines and environmentally responsible vehicle methods. We are creating a unique culture, translating our successes from the past into ambitions for the future.The Accounting and Finance division overlooks all manufacturing companies of Toyota in Europe. This division takes care of budgeting, internal control, cost planning, group reporting, consolidation and cash management. Within the department Cost Management & pricing there is currently a need for a Specialist Cost & Investment Control.
- You gather technical information related to Advanced Technology.
- You analyse, structure and report this information to our headquarters in Japan and to the Toyota Motor Engineering Management.
- You develop a specific network with the European industry, universities and institutes.
- You understand Toyota’s technical development requirements and use this knowledge in your research activities.
- You propose development projects and do the follow-up.
- You suggest and promote new “Production Engineering” development directions,…
- University degree (Master or PhD) in Chemistry, Materials or Electrochemistry
- Three years experience gained in Institutes or Universities is ideal however not a must
- Proven track record in Chemistry, Electrochemistry and Material in general
- Some experience in setting-up business networks or in the development of collaborations
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral and a proven track record in giving presentations, negotiating, publications
- Good project management skills
- Eager to learn with a wide field of interest, enthusiastic and dynamic
- Problem solver with the ability to take initiative and being creative
- Fluent in English and one other European language would be an asset
- PC literate
- A liking and willingness to travel (50 %) throughout Europe with occasional travel to Japan (max. 2 or 3 months)
- A liking and willingness to go for training and personal development to Japan from 6 months to 3 years
A challenging position with many international contacts, in which continuous improvement and personal development are stimulated. We offer a competitive salary along with excellent extra legal benefits.
wstecz Podziel się ze znajomymi