Bioprep-24 homogenizer holds fast, effective and reproducible homogenization of a wide range of samples, including hard to lyse tissues and cells. It also holds extraordinary powerful for the processing of even impact resistant samples such as bones or cartilage. The Bioprep-24 is an ideal solution for releasing DNA, RNA, proteins, enzymes, etc. from very tough samples while still retaining molecular integrity “3D Rotating High Speed Motion” is a high-speed movement which vertically rotates and moves the sample tubes in a “figure-eight” motion. This motion allows beads to impact the cells more directly for effective disruption.
- “3D Rotating High Speed Motion’’ for quick disruption of those fibrous tissues and resistant cells
- 10 Programmable memory settings and user optional condition settings
- A wide range of rotation speed settings from 4,000rpm to 5,800rpm, increment 100rpm
- Brushless motor realizing no brush particle generation and no brush replacement
- Easy to remove sample tube holder and easy to fix sample tubes with the turn of the central knob
- Easy to monitor the disruption process through the clear lid
- Simultaneously homogenize either 242ml or 12x5ml tubes
- Disposable tubes ensure no threat of cross-contamination
- Economical and compact tabletop system
- Human, animal, plant cells
- Soil and sediments
- Swabs and feces
- Drugs, polymers, lotions, etc.