DSM is a global organisation that develops, produces and markets innovative products and services that are designed to raise the quality of life.
The group has annual sales of around EUR 8 billion and employs about 23,000 people worldwide. DSM is a leading world player in many of the markets in which it operates and has plants and facilities on every continent.
Due to highly ambitious growth plans, the company is currently looking to recruit confident and competent individuals into the Bio Process Technology Department.
Based in The Netherlands (DSM has offices across all regions of the country where these roles can be based), the briefs are highly value adding, and are both broad and varied.
Location: The Netherlands
Key responsibilities are to include:
- Development, selection and application of best practises to add value within DSM's new generation of strains and biocatalysts. These are used by DSM’s biotechnological production processes.
- Work in multi-functional project teams where you represent this specific competence and where you collaborate with other experts from DSM and our partners.
- You will be involved in DSM’s genomics programs and external academic networks.
In order to fulfil these highly challenging positions, DSM are looking for people with the following skill set and experience:
- A PhD or a Masters Degree (or equivalent) with up to five years of progressive experience in Molecular Biology
- You have a broad experience in molecular biology, a real interest in biochemistry, physiology, fermentation and microbiology and the creativity and ambition to transform basic know-how into industrial practise.
- Fluency in English
Excellent career opportunities exist for these individuals across the Group
Please apply online
Podziel się ze znajomymi