Give your career a new swing and discover the professional possibilities
within VWR International. We are looking for a m/f
Territory Manager Western Poland
Poznan – Gorzow Wlkp. Area
Skills, knowledge & experience
- Customer service driven support of existing customers
- Instant recruitment of new customers in Western Poland area
- Technical customer service support
- Promotion and market positioning of key suppliers products
- Monitoring of the market situation and our competitors
- Implementation of customer relationship related actions
- Hands-on experience as field sales representative
- Willingness to drive extensively to pursue everyday tasks
- Experience with sales of laboratory devices and supplies
(chemical, pharmaceutical or biotech industry)
- Computer knowledge (Word, Excel, Lotus Notes)
- Fluent English in writing and in verbal communication
- Drivers licence
- Residence in Western Poland preferably close to Poznan – Gorzow Wlkp. Area
- Chemical or Technical University background
- Sales experience is plus
- Proactive and customer centric attitude
- Independent work style out of home office
- High sense for self-responsibility and independency
- True pleasure of working with customers
- Willingness to work hard to achieve set quota
We are offering very attractive compensation package that includes annual performance bonus, company car, private usage allowance and other benefits such as health care and retirement contribution.
Should you feel that you have appropriate experience in this field please send us an application in English to the following address:
VWR International GmbH
Attn. Mr. Roman Kovacik
Sales Manager Central and Eastern Europe
VWR International is a leading global laboratory and production supply company withworldwide sales of $ 3.5 billion US dollars
VWR's bussines is highly diviersified across products and services, geographic regions and customer segments. The company offers products from a wide range of manufactures, to a large number of customers primarily in North America, Europe and Asia.
VWR's principal customers and major pharmaceutical, biotechnology, chemical, industry and governmental organizations as well as universities and schools.
VWR International distributes a diversified product mix, including chemicals, glassware and plasticware, equipment and instruments, furniture, protective apparel, production and safety products, and other life science and laboratory products and supplies.
VWR International supports its customers by providing storeroom managament, product procurement, supply chain systems integration, technical services and laboratory bench top delivery. VWR International maintains operations in over 20 countries and employs over 6.500 people worldwide.
For more information visit:
Podziel się ze znajomymi