The Bacti-Cinerator Sterilizer sterilizes microorganisms utilizing infrared heat produced by a ceramic core element. The ceramic element contains no asbestos and ensures maximum sterility without splatter across the work surface area. Complete sterilization occurs within 5-7 seconds at optimum sterilizing temperature of 1 500 ºF (815.6 ºC). The small footprint makes the Bacti-Cinerator Sterilizer an ideal instrument for anaerobic and aerobic chambers alike. Several user friendly accessories are also available for the Bacti-Cinerator sterilizer.
1. The center high-temperature: 815 ±50 °C
2. The Max-diameter of sterilizer goods: φ 14 mm
3. The length of sterilizer: 140 mm
4. Net weigh: 1.3 kg
1. Sterilizes needles, loops, and culture tube mouths in five to seven seconds at optimum sterilizing temperature of 815.6 °C (1 500 °F)
2. Ceramic funnel tube enclosed in stainless-steel perforated guard and stainless-steel support stand
3. For AC 220 V, 50 / 60 Hz