Food Technology Scientists
The group has annual sales of around EUR 8 billion and employs about 23,000 people worldwide. DSM is a leading world player in many of the markets in which it operates and has plants and facilities on every continent.
Due to highly ambitious growth plans, the company is currently looking to recruit confident and competent individuals into the Bio Process Technology Department.
Based in The Netherlands (DSM has offices across all regions of the country where these roles can be based), the briefs are highly value adding, and are both broad and varied.
Key responsibilities are to include:
- Finding and exploring the use of new ingredients in food matrices such as bread, dairy, beverages or savory
- Understanding the end product and how the new ingredient will benefit the customer
- Development of functional ingredients with health benefits that are new to the world
- A PhD or a Masters Degree (or equivalent) with up to five years of progressive experience
- You are either specialised in application/product development or in (bio-/physical) chemistry of food ingredients.
- Fluency in English
Please apply online
wstecz Podziel się ze znajomymi