Belfast based company, is looking for a candidates for a position of:
Scientific Services Diagnostic Technologist
Ref No: SSD/GAR/JOBS.PL
As a Scientific Services Diagnostic Technologist you will be responsible for the manufacture of diagnostic reagents.
While adhering to all GLP & GMP, your key responsibilities will be to carry out some of the following activities within the Scientific Services Department
Education & Experience:
- Solution Formulation
- Microparticle Coating.
- Conjugation of biological molecules.
- Perform line clearances and line closeouts.
- Perform In-Process Testing.
- Carry out preventive maintenance on the clients instruments e.g. Architect, AxSYM, IMx & TDx as required.
- Complete and comply with all relevant documentation.
- Adhere to all GMP and GLP requirements.
- Ensure safe work practices and behaviour on the job at all times.
- Be compliant to the relevant EHS Global & Technical Standards.
- Ensure that activities are completed within budget e.g. waste levels, per plan requirements.
- Carry out training of new employees as appropriate.
- Support continuous improvement by assisting in and become involved in Cost-saving ideas & projects.
- Assist in compiling information for annual budgets.
- Maintain adequate stocks of operating supplies and consumables within the laboratory.
- Revising Procedures and other documentation as appropriate.
- Use of computer applications as appropriate. e.g. BPCS, LDRS, DMS, AxSYM 15, LIMS, ETMS & MES.
- Assist in executing validation protocols.
You will have a minimum of a third level qualification in a science discipline. Previous experience in a Diagnostic, Pharmaceutical or Healthcare manufacturing environment is desirable.
Please send your application (CV and covering letter) in English to:
We reserve the right to contact only the chosen candidates.
In your application please put the following statement:
I hereby agree for processing the following personal information strictly for recruitment purposes in accordance with the regulation regarding the protection of personal data passed on the following date: 29.08.97r. Dz.U nr 133 poz. 883.
Podziel się ze znajomymi