With 52 locations in 15 countries, Silliker provides consulting, testing, auditing, research and education services that help assure safety and nutrition worldwide. The company employs over 2 500 employees. Mérieux Alliance S.A. is the majority shareholder of SILLIKER.
Reporting and collaboration
Senior GC Analyst will :
- Report directly to the GC Lab responsible
He/she will work in close collaboration with a selected team of analysts working in a dedicate Pesticide Residues Lab located in Prato (Tuscany) - Italy.
Main roles and responsibilities
His/her role is to actively participate daily in analysis of residues in GC department
Among the main responsibilities:
- testing samples with GC and GC/MS apparatus
- daily maintenance of GC and GC/MS apparatus
- calibration and fine tuning of GC e GC/MS apparatus
- contribute to the Company quality growth according to Global Silliker SOP’s
- lead specific improvement project for process quality and/or productivity
Education: Chemistry degree
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 year experience with GC and GC/MS techniques better if in contaminants analysis.
Capability to use analytical apparatus of main Lab equipment suppliers.
English spoken and written, good experience with PC and most common SW packages.
Ability to work in team.
The company offer competitive remuneration and challenging job in multinational company.
Effective support during allocation and arrangement of local accommodation will be delivered.
First meeting will be managed by local structure of Silliker Group in Poland ( Warsaw ), please send CV to email@example.com
All information will be kept fully confidential.
Podziel się ze znajomymi