Manager Services Sales Europe
LOCATION: EMT – direct countries (Russia, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary (home-office based) - the candidate could be based in any European country
Reporting To: Manager Services Sales Europe
Responsible for the sale of service products in the stated geographic territory in a manner that positively reflects the Company image. Achieve service sales targets set, both quarterly and annually. Provides the company with relevant market information for the development of strategies on service products. Impacts directly upon the sales of service products now and the development of future opportunities. Develops strategies and plans to find and develop leads and to sell and up-sell Services to EMT customers.
- Competes for all existing and develops new service sales opportunities within the territory to meet or exceed plan. Ensures that all necessary resources needed are used efficiently and effectively in order to close service sales in favour of the Company.
- Maintain and develop customer relationship on short and long term. Focus on the strategic development of key accounts by implementing and updating account planning (cross-functions). Monitor and align small accounts growth together with Inside Sales Representative/ Contract Administrator. Help on implementing account specific B-2-B solutions.
- Gathers, analyzes and delivers information from the field to allow the company to develop strategies and products appropriate to the market. Information does include forecasting and lost order reporting as well as competitive information.
- Provides direct information on client needs to marketing and design together account specific promotion, seminars and exhibitions to support strategic goals on a tactical basis.
- Participate actively in local networks of sales, service, support, customer services, marketing and finance to maximize area performance. Perform other tasks and accepts other responsibilities as determined by the Manager.
- Broad experience in a sales function or equivalent
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Profound sales process and product knowledge
- Academic degree (BSc) or equivalent level of experience in Life Sciences or Engineering.
- Very good command of English and local language
- Good command of Russian language (preferably)
- Valid drivers licence / frequent travelling.
All Applications (CV with picture and application letter) should be send by e-mail on